Nicole Pulito, PhD, PCC, is a Senior Consultant and Executive Coach for Highland Performance Solutions. She has over 25 years of experience consulting with clients to find solutions to their talent management challenges and opportunities. As an Industrial Psychologist, she brings deep expertise in the science of what it takes to maximize impact as a leader, team, and organization. Nicole is also a credentialed executive coach who understands that the process of change is one that requires an integrated, human approach that includes trust, vulnerability and openness from all parties to fully achieve aligned goals. Nicole’s “why” is seeing leaders, teams and organizations have “aha” moments and achieve their personal, professional and organizational vision and goals.
She has worked across a variety of industries including healthcare, pharma, financial services, insurance, packaging, automotive, manufacturing, consumer products, and retail. She has partnered with dozens of valued clients, including SECURA Insurance, Tecan, Menasha Packaging, ORBIS Corp, Abbott, SC Johnson, Tenneco Automotive, and the Alliance for Strong Families and Communities, to name a few. Her leadership assessment and organizational psychology expertise allows her and her clients to quickly zero in on coaching goals and make the shifts necessary to maximize potential and achieve breakthrough results. Nicole believes that the most meaningful shifts occur by coaching the whole person. As such, all coaching engagements have a strong connection to personal, professional and business outcomes.
Nicole volunteers her time coaching nonprofit leaders and in various leadership roles with the International Coaching Federation (ICF). She currently serves as the Vice President of the ICF Midwest Coaches Development Council and the Chair of the ICF Midwest Coaches Conference. In her personal time, Nicole enjoys time with family, tennis, gardening, and being in nature.
- PhD in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Statistics Minor, Wayne State University
- Master of Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Wayne State University
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology with Business Minor, University of Wisconsin LaCrosse
- Professional Certified Coach, PCC – International Coach Federation
- Professional Integral® Coach – New Ventures West Coach Training School
- Hogan Leadership Suite of Assessments
- iEQ9 Enneagram Based Individual and Team Certifications
- Intercultural Development Inventory
- Leadership Effectiveness Inventory (Management Research Group)
- Individual Directions Inventory (Management Research Group)
- Profilor® 360 Degree Feedback
SELECT SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
- Strategic Succession Planning – Panel discussion Society for Industrial Organizational Psychology
- Enhancing Your Coaching Culture – Association of Talent Development
- The Power of Coaching – Society for Human Resource Management
- Powerful Questioning: 6 Phases of the Growth Cycle – International Coaching Federation
- Visioning & Goal Setting – International Coaching Federation